My name is Lola. I am a Canadian. I have lived in various Canadian cities and I have travelled throughout Eastern and Western Europe, Scandinavia, Japan and North America. Now I find myself in the nation of Quebec, studying and pursuing my artistic vision in Montreal. After only one year here, it is my belief that this is the best city in the developed world.
This blog is named in honour of a famous neon sign hanging in the window of a
depanneur on
Ave. Du Parc:

For me, the constantly stimulating (and often overwhelming) sensation of living in such a diverse city is accurately expressed in this sign. There are twenty-five electrifying hours in every day!
I want to be able to approxmiate this feeling for those of you who don't have the fortune to live here. Through
stories and photos, I hope to show the beauty that is unique to Montreal.
No comments:
Post a Comment